Pages

17.4.13

My make up basics


My favorite part of the day is when I have to get ready. So I use this products every single day.


1. Face powder.
 
Last year I went to the demathologistic and he told me that I have to use a powder hipoallergenic and non comedogenic so I found this one and I just have to say that I don't have acne anymore.

2. Eyeliner
This eyeliner is amazing because with an eyeliner brush your eyes are just perfect. 


3. Blush


This cream blush is  perfect for everyday make up because is so natural

4. Lips

Maybelline baby lips  cherry me 015
eos lip balm strawberry sorbet
I love these lip balms when I need a little bit of color I use baby lips and when I don't want color at all I use the eos one. 


5. Mascara

My favorite mascara ever I just can't imagine my life without it. My eyelashes look like false eyelashes.


Always remember Simple it's perfect!




Don't forget to let me know your comments



No comments:

Post a Comment